Friday, November 21, 2008

Vintage Shabby Beaded Christmas Tree...my new favorite project!


Today I finished my Christmas tree. It is made from old, broken jewelry pieces or ones that I was missing a match to. I then used various pearls, again mainly from old necklaces I have gathered and finished my tree. I only wish it photographed better because it is truly beautiful. I saw one similar but bigger for almost $500. As I stood there looking at it, I realized I could make my own version, which I will be listing at my etsy shop www.shabbychicks.etsy.com. It is soooo pretty. Now I'm going to have to offer to buy old, broken pieces of jewelry from everyone I know!:-)

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is awesome!! I told my friends to come check it out. Come check out my blog sometime. You can email me at WordZ@gawab.com or visit my blog http://divastylewtr.blogspot.com/. I am looking forward from an email from you. I will put you on my blogroll, if you would like me too. Your blog was very interesting, ok bye!!
    PS: Cute tree, very unique

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites