Thursday, March 17, 2022

Why Did I Ever Stop Writing On This Blog?

 Dear BeachGypsies Blog,

I've missed you!  SOOOOOOO much has happened since 2016.  Frankly, in the years leading up to 2016 I missed a lot of events too! Can I possibly catch up?  Hmmm...  Not sure.  But I want to! 

I know I could just start where I am, but the main reason I started this blog was to document my life to a certain extent. If I could provide good, interesting, helpful, fun content for others in the process, well even better!  One thing I've done in the past is I get each year printed into a blog book, so I really have to make an effort to catch up if I can.  I think I'm gonna try.  No promises, but i'm gonna give it a shot1

 Suzanne XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites