Wednesday, March 30, 2011

a HAPPY little village...

so my "word" for 2011 is HAPPY.
i'm trying, i'm trying:)
some days are happier than others, right?
but the other day, when this little village popped up
on my computer screen...
 it brought a SMILE to my face.
a HAPPY smile:)
 so I thought I'd share it with you...
aren't these adorable?
 they're a VILLAGE of soft cottage ornaments,
 made by a lady named Kajsa in Finland (Syko shop) who just LOVES to sew.
 well Kajsa...you made me HAPPY today with your sewing so thank you!

and here are a few other things available in Syko's etsy shop...
 anyway, not being able to sew myself, i thought you'd like to see
what can be done with a few scraps of fabric and an
IMAGINATION:)
XOXOXO
Suzanne

3 comments:

  1. I.Love.them! All of them! How creative. I used to color-in building blocks when I was little to make a town but this is so much more colorful and fun! Thx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne these are adorable. Thanks for sharing! They make me happy today also. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done. Very creative. The home really looks like my Sweet Home.
    Web Design Company

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites