Tuesday, July 1, 2008

About me...

I am...

~I am a wife and mom of 2 beautiful girls...and 2 adorable dogs.

~I am a lover of all things shabby, tattered and torn...which is a complete change from the person I used to be. If it's pink...I like it!

~I am one of the flakiest people I know and little by little, I am learning to live with that:-)

~I am sometimes easily bored but also can be very creative. I feel as if I have a million ideas swirling in my brain. What to do, what to do...

~I am more old-fashioned than I ever knew, which is funny if you knew me when:-)

~I am a homeschool mom. Even though my girls do most of their classes online, this is what I proudly am.

~I am hard on myself but encouraging to others. If it is at all possible to follow your dream, I say go for it!

~I am a simple person and I appreciate simple beauty...and cupcakes.

~I am a faded worn in jeans kind of girl...holes make them better...with a white tank top, a vintage necklace or pin and cute flip flops. This is my uniform and I wear it well!

~I am a homebody. I used to deny this but it is true. Being home, creating a nest, taking care of my family...this is what I love to do...this is what I do best...and what I want to share.

~I adore crowns and tiaras (explains the name:-)...and have my own as a child of the King!

2 comments:

  1. Love you blog, I will be dropping in more often. Following you from MBC
    http://supermomplace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne,

    I found your blog I guess sometime before now and clicked to "follow"...but having clicked so many times for a lot of blogs I just don't have the time to truly follow many at all...BUT today I found it again on my "follow" list and read it a little more deeply for the first time. I know the first time I found it, I probably followed you because you are a mom who loves her two little girls...just like me! But today your title intrigued me "about your story chapter one."

    As I read ...and read more, it amazes me how much we are alike!! The flaky-ness and all!!!! I too am learning to accept it! LOL! I am basically discovering your blog for the first time today and I love it! I am saddened by your story today but it is only chapter one and as a Christian, I, too, know as you do that God will never leave us nor forsake us.

    Hugs and prayers!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites