Thursday, November 24, 2011

little things...special moments

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it."
~ William Arthur Ward

don't you love that quote?  
i hope you've all had a wonderful Thanksgiving day...
regardless of how or where it was spent.
there is always something to be thankful for.
i am especially reminded of that this year...
which made me grateful for the
simple day that we enjoyed.
the simple little things that made for special moments.
things like this...

 a beautiful day.

 cooking with my girls.

 (taste tester:)


southern fried thanksgiving dinner...

special guests...

and let the decorating begin...

wishing all of you a simple, blessed and beautiful Holiday season!

XOXOXOXO
Suzanne

3 comments:

  1. From our home to yours, Happy Thanksgiving. Your tree is dreamy. Hugs. tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! I think of you so often, I just haven't been blogging much lately. Sad huh? no time!
    Love the tree! I would like a little white one for my studio...holy cow - 4 trees... NOT!
    Started the decorating 2 days ago - but have a bad cold so it is slow going.
    I am going to sit here and relax and catch up with you... perfect way to spend a sick day!
    Happy Day after Thanksgiving. And it's official! We can now say Merry Christmas!
    HUGS! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Mine was quiet and very nice. I'm looking forward to decorating for Christmas now!
    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites