Saturday, May 14, 2011

a ROYAL win for the Shabby Chicks...

...not that I'm bragging or anything!
I would NEVER do that...
BUT...
did you see the royal wedding?
more importantly,
did you see THE dress???
you know, Kate's wedding dress?
oh yeah...
I NAILED IT...
totally!
yep...I totally remember telling Kate to take her cue from Princess Grace:)

anyway, I know we got it right because when SWEET, KIND, THOUGHTFUL
Jennifer Christopher
wrote me to see if I was okay since
I had gone underground after the wedding
(not feeling well last week)
she TOLD me so...and encouraged me
to write my royal wrap up after all, which I'm working on,
promise, promise, promise!!!!!
by Monday!
Thank you Jennifer!

but for now...check this out...
since obviously I'm still caught up in the FAIRYTALE,
let's run with it.
(wonder why? check out the first few lines in my 
welcome message:)
having recently discovered how much fun it is picking out
the PERFECT wedding dress,
...i do believe maybe
I might like my own little fairytale bridal boutique.
or AT LEAST honor my girls by being their very own
dress consultant someday.
oh yes...definitely that one.
which probably means they will both elope someday!
poor girls.
hahahahaha...
nah, they won't elope...
not MY shabby chicks.
but maybe they'll get married in a place like this...
or this...
 or maybe in a barn:)
(hey...they don't call me stalker mom for nothing you know:) 
but more on my picks for them later.

first, let's have some fun.
let's daydream...
and get lost in the fairytale.

so, this would be my new shop logo...
pretty cool, huh?

i'm thinking this might be a nice lobby area...

a lovely little dressing room for the bride-to-be...

and we can't leave out a beautiful waiting room for her family and friends..
DREAMY!!!

just the right accessories...



to get her ready for her big day as one become TWO...


true love...

okay, back to my shabby chicks...
i have their dresses all picked out...
and they approve!
WHEW:)
for HRH Taylor, this is her dress...
and for HRH Jordan, this one is for you...
of course, they are welcome to wear my FAVORITE dress,
which you've seen before but i love it so much...
 sigh...
so pretty:)
and after this,
they can ride off into the sunset!
but back to the fairytale...
 dreams still come true.
just ask Kate...

now, I know this has taken me FOREVER to write...
but I have drawn the winners from my royal giveaways and will be posting
my royal wrap up on Monday...
no kidding!!!

you know, when i think about it,
one of the best things about having a blog is you can write about anything
YOU want...even if it's mindless rambling or
DAYDREAMING...something I am very good at.

i have also discovered a love of photography...
both taking pictures and searching for beautiful photos online.
 
i seem to especially love wedding photos...
maybe because I did not have a big wedding.
i'm very happy with my small wedding...
but to my sweet girls,
i DO look forward to helping plan yours!

now, it should come as no surprise that as i write this,
i am curled up on the couch with Taylor, eating a bowl of homemade caramel corn and
watching the Phantom of the Opera...
and wondering how on earth she picked Raoul instead of the Phantom!
talk about a dreamer:)
thanks so much for stopping by.
as always, i love your comments even if I don't get back
right away.
but i also welcome anyone who pops by, whether you comment or not.
i know what it's like to browse blogs...
and I'm grateful you spent some time here!
XOXOXOXOXO
Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. Suzanne somehow my 'reader' did not pick up this post but I'm so glad I came back to read it. I also LOVED her dress and yes you did advise her to follow Princess Grace! You have such a great eye for lovely photos. Weddings are so magical and sweet. I enjoyed all the fun with my daughter and I know you will with yours also. One of these days...they are still sweet babies!

    Sending you much love and princess dreams!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites