Friday, June 3, 2011
Groovy Yummy Cool Amazing Summer Treats...
they better be good after all that:)
trust me, they are.
if you can't find an idea here that doesn't make you do a handstand...
or at least WANT to,
then i've totally failed today.
and I DID NOT fail, okay?
so here goes...
1. Rainbow Coated Oreos
2. Pumpkin Pie Popsicles
3. Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
4. Strawberry Sundae in a Cup
5. Veggies and Dip in a Cup
6. Watermelon Sticks and Dip
7. Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles
8. Painters Palette Cupcakes
9. Rainbow fruit Kabobs
10. M & M Ice Cream Sandwiches
so, how'd I do?
pretty GROOVY... and YUMMY... and COOL... and totally AMAZING...
just like I said:)
some of it is self-explanatory but here's what I know:
1. Rainbow Oreos: dip in melted colored chocolate.
2. Pumpkin Pie Bars: visit HERE for instructions
3. Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs: alternate JUICY strawberries
with cubes of angel food cake.
4. Strawberry Sundae in a Cookie Cup: . Use the roll of
sugar cookie dough. bake in mini muffin pans and indent cookie
while warm to form a cookie cup. scoop ice cream and
strawberries inside the sugar cookie cup.
5. Veggies and Dip...dip of your choice.
6. Watermelon Sticks and Dip...your choice again.
I like the marshmallow fruit dip and kids LOVE things cut into
sticks so this one is a sure thing:)
7. Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles: go HERE for instructions
8. Painters Cupcakes: self explanatory. palettes can be found at Michael's.
9. Rainbow fruit Kabobs:...yummy AND pretty!
10. Cookie Sandwiches: another sure thing...easy too!
have FUN creating cool treats this summer!
before I forget... day 3 of the photo fun is a picture of my hand.who wants to see MY hand???
but maybe Jordie and I hand in hand on the beach.
can't beat that...and it IS my hand:)
now on that note, I'm definitely outta here:)