Friday, June 3, 2011

Groovy Yummy Cool Amazing Summer Treats...

whew!
they better be good after all that:)
trust me, they are.
if you can't find an idea here that doesn't make you do a handstand...
or at least WANT to,
then i've totally failed today.
and I DID NOT fail, okay?
so here goes...
 (recipes below)  

1.  Rainbow Coated Oreos

2.  Pumpkin Pie Popsicles
3.  Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
4.  Strawberry Sundae in a Cup
5.  Veggies and Dip in a Cup
6.  Watermelon Sticks and Dip
7.  Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles
8. Painters Palette Cupcakes

9.  Rainbow fruit Kabobs
10.  M & M Ice Cream Sandwiches

so, how'd I do?
pretty GROOVY... and YUMMY... and COOL... and totally AMAZING...
just like I said:)

some of it is self-explanatory but here's what I know:
1.  Rainbow Oreos: dip in melted colored chocolate.
2.  Pumpkin Pie Bars:  visit HERE for instructions
3.  Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs: alternate JUICY strawberries
with cubes of angel food cake. 
4.  Strawberry Sundae in a Cookie Cup: .  Use the roll of 
sugar cookie dough.  bake in mini muffin pans and indent cookie
while warm to form a cookie cup. scoop ice cream and
strawberries inside the sugar cookie cup.
5.  Veggies and Dip...dip of your choice.
6. Watermelon Sticks and Dip...your choice again.  
I like the marshmallow fruit dip and kids LOVE things cut into 
sticks so this one is a sure thing:)
7.  Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles:  go HERE for instructions
8.  Painters Cupcakes:  self explanatory.  palettes can be found at Michael's.
9.  Rainbow fruit Kabobs:...yummy AND pretty!
10.  Cookie Sandwiches:  another sure thing...easy too!
have FUN creating cool treats this summer!

before I forget... day 3 of the photo fun is a picture of my hand.
who wants to see MY hand???
exactly!
but maybe Jordie and I hand in hand on the beach.
can't beat that...and it IS my hand:)

now on that note, I'm definitely outta here:)
XOXOXOXO
Suzanne

3 comments:

  1. These look so yummy! Great eye candy also! So where is the picture of the hand? hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of it looks SO good!

    I'm following you and would love to have you follow me!

    Janie @ Romantic Domestic
    http://romanticdomestic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites