Thursday, July 23, 2009

What are you, Paula Deen???

...This is what my 12 year old just said to me. Probably because while she was downstairs playing with a friend, I made dinner...complete with dessert. I guess that just doesn't happen anymore. What's on the menu, you ask???? Well, Sweet Chili Chicken (a WW recipe, supposedly), baked potatoes, tossed salad with dried mango and poppy seed dressing, homemade bread (seriously) and fresh peach pie...yes, fresh and I used white peaches which are AMAZING. I know...I can't believe it either!!!:-) So yes Jordan, just call me Paula...at least for today:-)"From my kitchen to yours, best dishes y'all!"
Paula Deen

3 comments:

  1. good for you, it all sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny...it does sound delish though!

    I love the new look you have here, it's so pretty and so YOU!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites