Laugh~~to show or feel amusement, good humor or merriment.
I've seen "Wordless Wednesdays" on a few blogs but I'm not sure I'm capable of posting a fabulous picture and not writing about it. The idea is so clever but I thought I would put my own spin on Wednesdays and call it "One Word Wednesdays." I wrote down a bunch of random words...feelings, inspirational words, colors...basically anything...and had my daughter draw a word for me to blog about today. Sometimes, it may be a series of pictures, sometimes it may be my thoughts on the word or what the word brings to mind. Today's word is "Laugh". Wow...that one could go in so many directions. Take Lucy, for example. Who doesn't love Lucy??? We love her because she makes us laugh...even after all these years.
Laughter has been proven to reduce stress, decrease pain and as we all know, laughter is contagious. I know I can't be the only person who has burst out laughing while reading cards at Hallmark, right? Check out this list of excuse notes sent to schools. It made me laugh so hopefully you'll get a kick out of it too. If you like the word of the day, feel free to blog about it...and let me know, so I can go read about it on your blog. *SMILE*
|1) My son is under a doctor�s care and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him.|
2) Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.
3) Dear School: Please exscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29,30, 31, 32, and also 33.
4) Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.
5) Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.
6) John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.
7) Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.
8) Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.
9) Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.
10) Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.
11) Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday. He had (diahre) (dyrea) (direathe) the runs. (words in parentheses were crossed out.)
12) Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.
13) Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father�s fault.
14) I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping because I don�t know what size she wears.
15) Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought it was Sunday.
16) Sally won�t be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.
17) My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the Marines.
18) Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and could not breed well.