Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My First Blogging Award!

I just found out I got my very first award. Yeah!!!
I am so excited. Someone out there is listening to me:-)

Annie over at Anne are you OKAY? has given me this award. Please check out her blog. It is always a pleasure to read. I feel as if I am getting to know her a little more with each post. Thanks so much Annie!

*Here are the award rules:
List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love!
Be sure to tag them and let them know they have won!
You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard
letting the whole world know.....
you are KREATIV!

~~Seven things I Love:
1) My family (including puppies:-)
2) Homemade cards & gifts
3) Thunderstorms (only if I am at home)
4) Seashells
5) Good~n~Plenty candy
6) Decorating
7) Christmas

~~And here are 7 of my favorite bloggers whom I would like to pass it on to:
1) Life in Layout
2) All Things Cherished
3) sweetteainapinkglass
4) Pink Martinis and Pearls
5) My Simply Savvy Life
6) Couture de Papier
7) Planned Improvisation

Don't forget to either e-mail your favorite bloggers or comment them to let them know they have won!

9 comments:

  1. Wow - thanks, Suzanne! Your blog is absolutley beautiful - I love the pink, and the puppies! Music is fabulous, too! I'm happy to join your blog...thanks for introducing me to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne,
    Thank you for the thoughtful acknowledgment! This award is also my first. How fun! Your blog is so elegant and welcoming. Love your sweet puppies. I'm also trying your one of your recipes tonight. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OmG! Suzanne I am honored! I love seeing your shine'y portrait icon! Like a ray of sunshine! I will be back to post my award,I have to run to PO while it is 22 degrees..the wind is wicked!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog- couldn't get on the peace love and cupcakes for some reason- I will try later... Your freddy is identical to my Jhabba! Well, let me re-phrase that- what my Jhabba was suppose to look like! He is 36lbs!He was suppose to be the cuz to the bichon, a coton de tulear- a 12 lb-20 lb. But he is still cute as a bug! But your pic of Freddy reminds me of what my boy looks like- though he won't sit for a camera- for Nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! What a sweetie you are. I love the giveaway you are having too. Those flip flops look amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! Thanks so much! I'm still catching up on all the blogs from the stand down Hubby was on. I love your puppies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your so sweet,I was headed over to your blog to leave a comment and see you have tagged me! That is so nice, when I started I didn't think that I would ever have any "followers" and I feel so blessed! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay for your award! I love this idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Suzanne, for honoring me and my blog with an award. I appreciate your kindness.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites