I would like to pass this award on to these friends:
1. Connie @ Tales From the Fridge
2. Carie @ The Life of Carie
3. Lydia @ Lydia Oh Lydia
4. Ronda @ Stella's Mom
5. Peace, Love & Cupcakes
...and the other cool award I got was the Queen of Awe-Summm award from Helene at How to Survive Life in the Suburbs. (How cute is that?) Anyway, Helene never fails to lift my spirits when I read her blog. She is truly the "Awesummm" one! Thank you so much, Helene!
So here are the awe-summm rules:
1.List seven things that make you awe-summm.
2.Pass the award on to seven bloggers you love.
3.Tag those bloggers to let them know that they are now Queens of All Things Awe-Summm.
4.Don't forget to link to the queen that tagged you.
5.If you would like, copy the pic and put it on your sidebar so everyone knows that you're a queen.
7 Reasons why I am Awe-Summ...or at least I hope these make me Awe-summ.
1. I am raising 2 girls in a very mixed-up world...and they are truly awesome!!!
2. I love animals and would rescue every one if I could. (well, almost every one:-)
3. Being a dreamer, I encourage others with their dreams rather than rain all over them. Enough people do that!:-)
4. People say I am very creative. I think they exaggerate but...thank you:-)
5. I am very sensitive...so if you are hurting, I am too.
6. I am good at "nesting"...creating and decorating a warm home for my family.
7. While I can afford to shop at nice stores...and sometimes do...I love to shop at thrift stores and bring old (or should I say vintage) things back to life.
Well, that's it. I'm sure I'll read this and say I could have done better but at 2;45 in the morning (can't sleep) it's the best I have:-)
I am passing this on to my Awe-Summm buddy, Pink Martini. If you have not visited her blog, you're missing out so visit...and follow this very cool lady:-)
And I am also passing this on to my friends who have not yet received it. I know I have many new bloggers following me. Please, please, please know that you are truly awesome and I want you to have this award:-)