Friday, December 4, 2009

The flu...and the Best Christmas Ever!

First it was Jordie and now it's me...Mrs. Claus. Have you had your flu shots yet? Because let me tell you, it is NOT fun. But hey, at least I'll get it over with before Christmas.

On that note, I do not feel like posting anything and yet I feel bad because this is my favorite month to blog. What to do...

Ah ha...I know! I'm going to link you to my friend Trudy's blog.


Let me tell you something about Trudy. If we hadn't had such a messed up Thanksgiving, my Thanksgiving blog was going to be about things this past year I am grateful for. On that list is my friend Trudy. We "met" this year via blogland and I just love her! She and her husband are expecting their first child together so she is feeling especially blessed. What she probably does not realize is what a blessing she is to others.

Reading Trudy's blog is like reading a daily devotional. She makes me laugh, cry and always makes me think! She is truly a beautiful person. I hope to meet Trudy in person someday but in the meantime, I will continue to get to know her through her blog.

If you have not visited Trudy's blog at Third Time's A Charm, you need to do so...asap!
She wrote a beautiful post today titled "The Best Christmas Ever". It's what is on so many of our minds and hearts these days and Trudy was able to put it into words for us all.
Please visit this beautiful lady while I am sick...and every day after, too!:-) Just click on any of the links or her button/pic and it will take you to her blog.

Hugs, Suzanne

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you're sick during the holidays. I am a bit under the weather too, recuperating. Plenty of time to reflect and focus on the little things that mean so much. Sending thoughts of Joy to your world! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you're sick. I just blogged about the sickies too! I'm headed over to Trudy's blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore your Christmas blog header. It is fabulous! I hope you are feeling better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Mrs. Claus is feeling poorly...or icky! Drink lots of liquids!

    Hugs and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moms are not allowed to get sick. Did you not get the memo? Wishing you good health and a speedy recovery, my friend. Let others do for you and take it easy. I'm sure YOU are on your family's Christmas list not little stocking stuffers from Target. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, it's never a good time for the flu especially around Christmastime! I do hope that you are feeling better soon. I was sick around Thanksgiving and know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh nooooo. I really hope this finds you on the road to recovery and feeling better. Yes, let others do things for you for a change! It won't hurt them.
    Have a great week, and feel better!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry you're feeling icky!!! That makes me sad!!!

    Trudy is wonderful, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzanne, what can I say...except it's not a good thing to make a pregnant woman cry! Your words are so sweet and touch my heart. I can also say that 'meeting' you through blogging has been one of the highlights of my year too!

    I hope you are feeling better very soon my friend.

    Love ya!
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Feel better quickly! We all need you back 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzanne, I'm off to visit your friend but wanted to tell you to take care of yourself and I hope you're up and around soon. Mike and I both ended up at the doctor yesterday for shots and prescriptions and should have gone two weeks ago. We're hard-headed. Please get well soon, Mollye

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a sweet post dedicated to trudy I am off to visit her now...

    hope your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites