Friday, December 11, 2009

Online Christmas Shopping...For Me!

Okay, enough of this flu. I am resigning myself to a permanent nasty cough. Thank you so much for all of my get well wishes! There is good news here...I have managed to lose a few lbs...but I'm sure I'll make up for it in the next few weeks:-) And my Christmas cards are slowly but surely going out, thanks to my girls.

Christmas is 2 weeks away and I have to get my shopping done, so for the first time in my life I am verrrrry grateful for online shopping.

As I was up in the middle of the night and unable to sleep, I started browsing through the channels. I saw a lady on one show wearing a monogram initial necklace that I fell in love with! (Of course, hers was made with diamonds...mine simply sterling silver:-) Anyway, I looked on the internet, found one I liked and voila...Merry Christmas to Suzanne. (Hey, I needed this:-) Here is what it looks like but with different initials.



Mine will not be just my initials...boring. The center initial is an "S" for me. On either side are "T" for Taylor and "J" for Jordan. Kind of like my own removable tattoo. hahaha

Anyway, my question for you is...do you ever shop for you while out Christmas shopping? Please say yes so I won't feel quite so guilty!!!:-) And if so, what'd you get?????

XOXOXOX
Suzanne



12 comments:

  1. Absolutely yes. In fact, I often find wonderful things for me when I'm not shopping for me. Then I end up with extra bags, extra trips to the car etc LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honey and Thank you for your visit and your prayers for my grandson Andy. It means the world to know many pray for our needs.

    As to your little shopping spree. I say "Yay for you" and to your question. My dtr. Shari and I were shopping last week at Marshalls I think it was and in the midst of buying for all those grands, I spotted a little set of porcelain dishes looking very much like Fiesta Ware (not a mini set, but a childs set all the same) and I snagged it up and put it in my basket and said "This is for me". I was lovin it and picturing where I would display them and just giddy school girl happy and we finished shopping and at the register, I found myself taking them out of the basket and putting them aside and when I got home, I was wishing I had kept them. So that is my little story of how I almost got something for myself.

    I've planned on buying dishes for our house after Christmas so I think it was a sublimal thing of why would I buy play dishes when we need the real thing!! 'ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes! there are so many good deals, it's a great time of year to get things, both necessary and unnecessary :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course honey! We find the best bargains don't we!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to hear you are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i totally shop for me too :D

    love the idea of a removable tattoo LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband and I do shop for us, probably more than we should. My hubs is ALL about Christmas all year round and rarely comes home lately without some new decoration or ornament. We don't even have room for everything in our little
    2-bedroom apartment! Nothing feels better than finding a great deal on things and we do a lot of our 'own' shopping after Christmas when things are really cheap!

    Beautiful necklace and I love the sentiment. Glad you are starting to come around too, hope the cough disappears soon!

    God bless Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw that show too and thought how cute, of course, her's was lined in diamonds, her husband pointed out many times but any woo, it's super cute and a great gift idea...for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to do that all the time but since the budget is so tight, I no longer do. :(

    That necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a very pretty necklace..I want one too!

    Just followed from MBC..

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was that necklace on Real Housewives...if so I think it had 7 total carats...wow! I love the one you got too!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites