Tuesday, September 8, 2009

White "Chocolate" Wednesday

It's another White Wednesday and on the menu at The Shabby Tiara...white chocolate.
Okay...this is definitely not a fat-free zone, but you just have to see these yummy treats!!!!
There are recipe links at the end for a few of these goodies.

White Chocolate Coconut Cake from Southern Living...A Good thing!

White Chocolate Key-Lime Cookies...melt in your mouth good!

White Chocolate Latte...Iced and Hot!

White Chocolate Trifle...I am sooooo making this someday!

White Chocolate Berry Tiramisu...Making this too:-)

And how about a White Chocolate White House...Amazing!!!

Recipe Links:
~Cookie recipe
~Tiramisu recipe
~Trifle recipe
To join in on White Wednesday, please visit Faded Charm Cottage.

~White Wednesday


  1. oh for crying out loud
    i need to loose 10 lbs...and now the shot of white chocolate frap from starbucks...oh heaven help me. & the white choc key lime pie cookies
    i'm not coming back to your blog

  2. Oh my but these look and sound delicious! I think I will have to try the first one because I love coconut cake! Is that the current issue of Southern Living, or do you have the recipe to share?

    God bless my friend!

  3. Yum! I think I drooled on my keyboard while looking at the White Chocolate Trifle.

    Following you from MBC...

  4. Everything just looks so absolutely divine! (except the coconut, that I can live without) ;)

  5. Followed your link from Blissfully Domestic and had to say how delicious this white post is looking.

  6. Oh my, this all looks sooooo good. I would love for you to join me for Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com.

  7. That all looks incredibly delicious!


So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Blog Top Sites