- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces 3/4 cup sliced celery
- 1 white onion, diced finely (about 1 cup) 2 (14.5 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1 (16.3 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers
- 1Spray a 4-6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Add the cubed chicken to the slow cooker and top with the celery and onion.
- 2Sprinkle vegetables with celery seed, poultry seasoning, and pepper. Pour the cream of chicken soup over the vegetables and cook on low for 4 hours.
- 3After 4 hours or when chicken is done, stir in the frozen vegetables and cook for an additional 30 minutes or until vegetables are heated through.
- 4While vegetables are cooking, preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake biscuits for 13-15 minutes.
- 5To serve, spoon some chicken filling on a plate or bowl and top with a biscuit that has been split in half.
but think about it.