Saturday, January 12, 2013
A Handbook for 2013...Make it Your BEST Year Yet:)
it seems there's a handbook for everything.
a new fridge,
a new job,
handbooks on organizing, childcare. . . . .
even Christmas shopping.
wouldn't it be nice if a there was a handbook for everyday life?
now, i COULD say there is. . . . the Bible.
but for the sake of a little silly fun,
here are some simple, everyday tips. . . . .
hope you find something to help you through the days,weeks and months of
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with Enthusiasm and Empathy for others.
6. Play more games
7. Read more books than you did in 2012
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minute walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control.
13. Don't overdo. Know your limits. Stick to your limits.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate!
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. You control what goes in your head...make it good.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.
Problems fade away like algebra class,
but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others...
even if it's a shoulder to lean on:)
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business,
so don't worry about it.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Be happy.
40. Have Faith.
Have a beautiful Sunday!