Thursday, January 17, 2013

"OH HECK" . . . . . .Hocus Pocus Buns, Babies, Fat Belly Puppies and MORE!

before i start, i kinda think i may have done a post like this before.
but my head is a bit foggy with the flu, so if i have,
please forgive me.
but i got to thinking,
i may not feel like writing any major post,
but i can always share a few favorite "pins"
from Pinterest with you.

these are from a board i have named
i chose this name because they are pics or ideas for things that
are very cool/beautiful/unique.
things that make you simply say
here we go. . . . .

Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake.
mmm-hmmmm
if this doesn't make you say oh heck, i don't know what does!


the recipe was too long for me today, so if you go to the King Arthur's Flour site,
you can see it all unfold.  YUM!!!

so Sweet. . . . .
Four-year-old Paige Bennethum really, really didn't want her daddy to go to Iraq. So much so, that when Army Reservist Staff Sgt. Brett Bennethum lined up in formation at his deployment this July, she couldn't let go. No one had the heart to pull her away. (www.nbcphiladelph...)





simply stunning!


another special story,
about a man and his best friend. . . . .


seriously, i think i might pass out if i went to a wedding reception and saw these 
mismatched, ruffled, bejeweled chairs.
OR, a little boy walking down the aisle carrying THIS sign. . . . .


this is just too stinkin cute and precious and beautiful!
and if my girls were little,
this message would be on their wall pronto.

and cause we love cute babies,
here is an oh heck picture of a baby:)


one more yummy treat for you (and me:)
HOCUS POCUS BUNS
Marshmallows dipped in melted butter, then cinnamon sugar, wrapped in crescent rolls and baked. They're called Hocus Pocus buns because the marshmallows disappear! YUM!


now, what kind of post would this be without an adorable pup?
especially one with a fat belly!!  


lastly, a thought for your day. . . . .

so. . . . .did anything make you go "oh heck"?
hope so!
what would life be like if you never saw something that made you smile, drool or just plain
be at a loss for words:)

xoxoxoxoxoxxo
Suzanne

3 comments:

  1. Oh such sweet photos. I love the one of the little girl with her daddy. It has to be so hard. I bet her daddy didn't know what to do. Glad know one forced her to let go.
    My other favorite is the guy and his dog. I have seen that one before but it tugs at the heart every time.
    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I "Aw Hecked" my whole way through the post! I'm makin' the Hocus Pocus buns this weekend! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fotos! Your blog is just inspiring and I've pinned lots of your ideas on Pinterest too. Your baby photos are some of the sweetest I've seen. My other favorites are the fat belly puppy and the mirrored dresser. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites