Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Cutest Photo Box Ever, Made by Tammy

Look what my niece Tammy made yesterday in just a few hours. Is this cute or what? She says it was super easy but then again she is really good at this:-) Still, I'm going to give it a try. She bought a white metal lunchpail at Michaels (using a 1/2 off coupon it was only $3.50...yay Tammy) and spent about $7.00 on scrapbook papers to add to it. If you look closely at the front, You'll see the letters "Pent" and then H2O. This stands for one of our favorite family vacation spots in Pentwater, Michigan. The back shows a sandcastle cut-out. This box is going to be for extra Pentwater photos Tam has. Very cool, huh? Tie a bunch of ribbon pieces to the handle and 3 hours later...VOILA...the perfect little place to keep photos. I imagine you could use these for so many other things too...gift packaging, recipe box, receipts, crayons or other kids stuff like scissors, glue... My daughter Taylor is forever collecting things so I think I'll make one for her to use...or better yet, have her make one. Thanks for the awesome idea Tam!

1 comment:

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites