Friday, January 16, 2009

My Favorite Things

...or "Stuff I Love". I decided two things...Friday is going to be my favorite things day and if Oprah can do it, I can too!:-) The list will be very random...new things, cool finds, special treats...whatever I am liking at the time. So here goes...

My iphone~~
and the blinged case I made for it. I really wasn't that crazy about this phone...until I broke mine and had to live without it. I bought a like new red blackberry on ebay and thought it would be good enough. NO WAY. I turned around and sold it on ebay the same day I got it...for more than I paid:-) Anyway, having the ipod built in and the touch screen is awesome. To all of those people I talked out of this phone...I am so sorry! There is no comparison:-)

Victoria Secret Body Souffle
These are the best!!! I've used these for 2 years now. They are so smooth and fluffy. They come in about 8 scents and they are also very light so they aren't overpowering. There is just the very slightest hint of shimmer. Best of all is the price...they are $10 each and last a long time, but right now they are 4 for $20. These make AWESOME gifts. (And for what it's worth, they always seem to be on sale:-) Anything Lilly Pulitzer...
and I mean anything!
Clothes, accessories, bedding...you name it and she has it. Lilly means fun, bright, tropical, summer, Palm Beach (couldn't resist:-) Every day is a vacation with Lilly!
Visit Lilly's blog at http://www.blog.lillypulitzer.com


Jewelry with inspirational sayings...I love this stuff!This is sold on etsy at jeanskipper store.

And last but definitely not least...Shabby Chic, by Rachel Ashwell. First of all, I love everything! I also found out she has a blog that is cool so check that out at www.rachelashwellshabbychic.blogspot.com
Just look at this dining room...

Look at her sign..."Keep calm and Carry on"...love it!
On that note...See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog
    I really love these kind of things!
    I was just at this site where they had all these motivational and inspirational refrigerator magnets and I got a bunch of them. They were really cool with funny original sayings like "obsession is not a hobby" (i got THAT one for sure hahaha) :)
    ...and things about love and friendship too.
    I gave a lot of them to my friends and co-workers for christmas, they loved them:)
    http://www.motivationalrefrigeratormagnets.com/
    Anyway, thanks for sharing, I loved it!
    Madelaine

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites