Monday, December 22, 2008

The BEST Salmon Recipe Ever!!!!!

I got my new Taste of Home last week and as you would expect, it was stuffed with cookie/candy/dessert recipes for Christmas. However, Taylor and I saw a recipe for salmon that looked so easy and delicious, we just had to try it. Last night, we made the salmon and it was AWESOME!!!!! It's a lot like many salmon recipes but super easy, tasty and KID APPROVED. And my girls don't eat salmon!:-) I will definitely make this again!!! We have friends who visit who love seafood and this is what I am making for them this year. (Although I have to say, the easiest salmon recipe ever created is Dishwasher Salmon, where you cook it in the dishwasher. Yes, it works...we just saw it on the food network, too...and it is delicious! But this is still really easy:-) Anyway, here is the recipe in case you or someone you know loves salmon, which is also one of the best foods for your body:-) It has a sweet glaze that isn't overdone at all.
Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
1 Tbs Brown Sugar
2 tsp butter (I accidentally used 2 Tbs:-)
1 tsp honey
1Tbs olive oil
1 Tbs Dijon mustard
1 Tbs soy sauce (low sodium)
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 salmon fillet (2 lbs or so)
In a small saucepan over med. heat, cook and stir the brown sugar, butter and honey until melted. Remove from the heat; whisk in the oil, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cool 5 minutes.
Place salmon on a large foil-lined baking pan. Brush with glaze. Bake at 350, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until fish lakes easily with a fork.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites