Sunday, December 14, 2008

Super Sweet & Easy Cookie Recipe

Okay, here is an oldie but goodie for sure! One of our former babysitters reminded me of this one. It's crazy simple but yummy! I don't even know if they have a name but I'll call them Tali's Treats, after our babysitter whose grandma made them for her:-) The ingredients are ritz crackers, peanut butter and white chocolate. Spread peanut butter on one of the crackers and make a sandwich with another cracker (or maybe use the mini pre-made ones???) Then you coat the entire cookie in melted white chocolate and let dry on a rack. Sooooooooo yummy and easy, too! Take the pretty ones to someone else's house but keep these for you...they are that good! They keep for weeks in the fridge and are good cold, too. Enjoy!
P.S. I think some call these the "hillbilly cookie" but whatever you call them,they're still good:-)!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Sounds good. I had been looking for some homemade easy recipes and this is one I will be trying for sure!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites