Sunday, December 28, 2008

"Tutu" Cute!

I promised my girls I would put their latest project on my blog. For Christmas, they made tu-tu's for the little girls in our life.
They turned out adorable and they had a blast making them. I have to admit I was impressed with their work, regardless of how well they hold up.

Taylor, my oldest who has been in ballet forever, has visions of being a dancer and then opening a girly ballet shop someday. (at least, that's one of her many ideas.) I love that one...maybe she can give me a job!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute idea!! I bought one for my oldest DD this year and paid a fortune for it. Once I got it in the mail, I was really disappointed cause I realized I could have made it much cheaper myself! Oh well, live and learn. They are a great gift idea for little girls! Hope you all enjoyed your Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful colors! Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to stand along side you as you begin to scrapbook. I find such joy in it and I am sure your shabby style will make it so much fun! Please do use Kurt Warner's quote. It was simple but to the point, wasn't it?
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites