Sunday, December 28, 2008

Oh, my achin tooth...

Well, it's finally happened. I woke up at 2 in the morning with a toothache. Either that or I fell out of bed and whacked the right side of my face as that is what it felt like!:-) It is my own fault, too. I hate going to the dentist so much that I put off what was inevitable. Waaaaaaaay back in August I broke a tooth while stuck on a plane for 11 hours on the way to NYC. (I broke it on a horrid airport sandwich. If only it had been on something good, I wouldn't have felt so bad:-) I thought for sure our trip would be ruined because of my tooth but I never felt a thing. I stupidly thought the tooth must be dead if it wasn't sensitive so I could get it fixed whenever I got my courage up. Boy, was I wrong! It has come to life so now I will be bringing in the New Year at my least favorite place. Boo hoo...
I've often said that if I won the lottery, I wouldn't be buying jewelry,clothes or getting plastic surgery. I would go to the best dentist I could find and pay him to fix every tiny little thing and every big thing, like those old silver fillings, all in one shot. (While I was sleeping, if possible:-) No facelift, tummy tuck or boob job here...just new teeth!!!:-) Since we don't ever remember to buy a lottery ticket, we aren't likely to win the lottery so I will have to do it the old fashioned way...one broken tooth at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites