Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Sewing Adventure Begins...

Don't get too excited, though. I am writing just to say...IT'S OUT OF THE BOX!!!:0)
See my new sewing machine? My sister recommended a Janome. I think it was a better one than the one I got but after to talking to the sewing people at the shop...and seeing the sale price, I concluded this Janome was a good enough investment for the moment. (They agreed that a janome would be perfect to learn with) Should I become a sewing whiz which, based on past experience is highly unlikely, then I will pass this on to my girls. They actually took sewing classes last spring and the teacher told me the best sewing machine to get was one they had learned on, which was around $1,000. Hellooooo...I don't think so. My cute little machine looks just fine. And yes, I did choose this one because it had the pretty flowers on it and is called "magnolia"...and I love magnolias:0) Anyway, I have read the instructions and am not freaked out at all. I think this time, I can do it!!! Wish me Luck:-)

1 comment:

  1. Woo! What fun.

    I love to sew, when I can find the time - certainly not during the school break at Christmas! 8-)

    Have fun with your new toy!

    Blessings and Happy New Year!

    Linda

    HEART OF A READY WRITER – Reading Through the Bible in 2009

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites