Sunday, April 19, 2009

I've Been Tagged...


Okay, I confess...I love things like this. Thank you to JenJen at GottaLoveMom
for thinking of me. I'm sorry it took me a few days but I had a hard time narrowing my lists of wishes and stuff down to 8. (Notice on many of them, I cheated and combined
a few similar answers:-)

**8 Things I'm Looking Forward To**
1) Christmas time...always!
2) Visiting Seaside, Fl this summer
3) Taylor's recital and performance at ABT Alabama
4) Hopefully going to the World's Longest Yard Sale
5) Finally getting the haircut I have been wanting all along
6) Going to a Univ. of Florida/Gators football game...in the SWAMP:-)
7) Reading a few books I recently bought...hope they're good!
8) Going to an uncrowded beach this summer with my girls, floating in the Gulf, long walks on the beach and looking for seashells.

**8 Things I Did Yesterday**
1) Went to the gym with Jordie
2) Took Taylor to ballet and then a birthday party
3) Went out to dinner with my family to Iguana Mia's
4) Read my favorite magazine...Victoria...while drinking Chai tea
5) Watched the movie HouseSitter with Steve Martin and Goldie Hawn
6) Helped my husband fill holes on our shutters created by a cute but VERY ANNOYING woodpecker!
7) Walked my dogs
8) Went to bed early

**8 Things I Wish I Could Do**
1) Visit the Paris Flea Market...often, and open a boutique selling the great stuff I found.
2) Live in Tuscany for a month and learn to cook real italian food.
3) Write a book for my daughters...or a children's book
4) Lose 20 lbs...or 15lbs...or even 10!!!:-)
5) learn to sew, knit, crochet, paint and take better pictures. My "learn to do" llist is endless:-)
6) Finish my scrapbooks
7) Learn to speak French
8) Avoid the dentist!!!

**8 Shows I Watch On TV**
1) **24**
2) American Idol
3) What Not To Wear
4) Today Show
5) Food Network Star/Design Star
6) Dancing With the Stars/So You Think You Can Dance
7) Project Runway
8) Martha Stewart...yep, I'm one of THOSE people:-)

**8 People I Tag** (Please visit them... And to those I tagged, I can't wait to see your answers..unless you've already been tagged with this and then I excuse you from the tag:-))
1) Pink Martini @ Pink Martinis and Pearls
2) Betty @ It's Me Betty
3) Laura @ A Form of Therapy
4) Ronda @ Stella's Mom
5) Jennifer @ It's a Beauty-Filled Life
6) The Pink Tutu
7) Becky @ Farm Girl Paints
8) Beth @ Manic Mother




4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne - can't wait to chat about 24 and American Idol...and let me know when you finally get that haircut!
    I'll be checking out your newly tagged babes...

    Keep smiling,
    Jenjen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your lists! I see you have the travel bug too. Paris, and Italy are on my list too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the sweet compliments on my blog! You are too kind. I love yours as well! Thanks for the tag. I will get to it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm tagged! I'm tagged! And thank you for saving me from having to think of something to post tomorrow! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites