Friday, April 10, 2009

Jen's Cookie Bouquet...

Who wouldn't love to receive a bouquet of flowers as sweet as this?
My niece Jennifer made this beautiful arrangement and I just had to post this. Isn't it incredible? You would think it came from one of those cookie companies but this bouquet tastes as good as it looks, I'm sure of that!
I know there are a lot of you who would love to make something like this...
and many more who would like to receive it...like me!
I asked Jen if she had any tips to share and this is what she said...
"I found it worked best to lay the skewers on the cookie sheet
and then place the cut out cookie on top of it and press it down into the cookie.
It seemed to come off the stick easier than having the skewer on top of the cookie
when it came time to eat them.
Also, make more than you need as there will be casualties."
(Jen has 75 cookies in this arrangement...WOW!)
If you like to bake and decorate, this would be a great idea! (Click on the picture to see up close how perfectly these are frosted:-)
I have never tried such a big bouquet but used to make
small arrangements for teachers and friends.
So beautiful, Jen!!! You could sell these:-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are great. I have always wanted to try to make one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cookie boquets. They are so much fun to give to others. I've seen some really exquisite boquets. You almost don't want to pull out the cookies to eat them.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites