Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tip of the Day...Clean your Computer Screen

My sister sent this to me. She must have noticed how dirty my computer screen gets. I figured some of you might have the same problem. I mean, we all know how to clean the outside of the computer monitors. But, have you ever wondered how to clean the inside of the glass? It's a particularly perplexing problem, but, it's been solved. You must put your internet page on full screen mode (that's the little box in the top right of this page.) Then click on the link below. In a minute, it will be all sparkly and clean. Happy Tuesday!!!

5 comments:

  1. That's cute!!
    As proof that I love, love your blog, grab the blogger buddy and zombie chicken awards from my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh - this is so cute and unexpected! Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really made me smile! I just gave you the Queen of Awe-summm award, come on by and pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that was so cute! I actually jumped a little at first! Thanks, made my day.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites