Thursday, April 2, 2009

What's Wrong with this Picture?????


Can you see it? There is something verrrry wrong with this picture. I just got home from the store and saw this magazine while waiting in the grocery line. It was full of simple diet and workout tips, so I bought it. I was just walking out to my balcony to sit and read it cover to cover when the irony of it all hit me. Yes, that is a BIG sugar cookie on top of the magazine...complete with a bite out of it! (The fact that it is shaped like lips probably doesn't matter, right?:-) It's hopeless!!! But...rather than starting my diet AGAIN tomorrow, I'll get back on track now. Maybe I can actually make it through half a day this time:-)

12 comments:

  1. Uh-oh. Don't even read my 'grateful for today' side bar. Yikes! Out-of-control. That is my mantra for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The funny thing is, I didn't even think twice about the cookie on the cover. I was scanning the magazine cover, thinking they messed up... hmmm. Maybe I should follow your lead and change my eating habits too...? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only if you want to gain 25 lbs!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was scanning the cover too, and didn't notice it was a cookie----I thought it was a sponge!! You are so funny!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha. Love it! Sort of like going to the grocery store and spending $100.00 on healthy food and stoping at McDonalds on the way home. :) (the kids thought it was great)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzanne,
    I just wanted to let you know I took off the subscribe button on my blog because my friend said it doesn't bring readers into the main site so there is no music or sidebars. I hope this doesn't inconvenience you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, I did not notice the cookie at first either. You can do it momma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I finally figured out how to add my follow me button on my blog so I hope you will add yourself to it-- I am following you!!
    Looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  9. All thing in moderation....as long as you only ate ONE cookie.

    Does that gal have great abs or what?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can enjoy the cookie as long as you do in moderation.... At least that is what I tell myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A cookie....and a little air-brush!
    That's what they get....You can do it!!

    Jena

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL I so relate to this. Just like buying new scales and then baking 3 dozen cookies and 2 dozen muffins. Self destrustive :)
    Somehow I wasn't following you before! Fixed that! Look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do ya think? Do tell...I'd love to hear it:) Be Happy...

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Top Sites